Dynamic Range Day Competition 2013
The competition is now closed
Winners were announced in the webcast and will be informed by email soon.
TC Electronic LM-6 Loudness Meter
A CD-single Mastering Session with Nick Watson at Fluid Mastering
A place on Ian Shepherd‘s Home Mastering Masterclass course
A pair of M4U 2 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones by PSB Speakers
A NAD Electronics VISO 1 Wireless Digital Music System
A copy of legendary console manufacturer Harrison‘s Mixbus DAW software – including built-in K-14 metering to help you judge the “loudness” of your mix !
How To Enter
Taking part is easy:
- Make sure you’ve read the terms and conditions below
- Watch the short video below about the real-world impact of the “Loudness War”
- Enter your name and email in the form below, and answer the three simple questions
- Share the video with your social media connections – on Facebook, Twitter and Google+, for example – with a link to this site
On Dynamic Range Day – March 22nd – we’ll randomly select and announce people who have answered all three questions correctly – which means, it could be you !
Here’s the video:
You may choose to try VPN software like The Tunnelbear to view it.)
Use this form to submit your entry
The competition is now closed. Please try again next year !
(If you can’t see the form, please try temporarily disabling pop-up and ad-blocking features in your browser)
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary
- Only one entry per person – duplicated entries will be ignored
- Only one prize per person
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over
- No part of the prize may be exchanged for cash or any other prize
- The competition closes at 8pm UTC/GMT on the 22nd of March 2013
- The winner will be notified by email
- The winner’s names and countries of origin may be used in related publicity
- Each winner will be a valid entry randomly selected that has the correct answers to all three questions
- The selection of a winner is made using a computerised random number generator
- Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Prizes are not transferable to another person
- If an advertised prize is not available, our sponsors reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
- Prizes will be sent directly to winners by the respective sponsors who have donated them. Sponsors are entirely responsible for the delivery of prizes and and all future support issues or correspondence
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified
- Employees of Mastering Media Ltd. their families, agencies or anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible for this competition.
Mastering Media does not use this website to collect any personal information about you unless you provide it voluntarily. Personal information includes your name and email address or any other information that might reasonably be used to identify you individually. If you do provide us with personal information, we may use it to contact you about our products and services. Every mailing we send out includes an unsubscribe link. We will not give or sell your name or email address to any other third party.